Dear Author, congratulations to your accepted 3DTV-CON 2017 paper!
Please follow the following steps to submit the final (camera-ready) version of your paper:
- Revise your paper:Please read reviewer comments and revise your paper to address them.
- Copyright Notice: A copyright notice should be added to your paper before proceeding with the next step. Please see below for details.
- Check PDF file compliance with IEEE PDF eXpress: Go to https://www.pdf-express.org/ and use “41754X” as the conference ID. If you have used PDF eXpress before (for another conference), login with your credentials; you will be asked to set up an account for 3DTV-CON 2017. Follow the instructions for setting up a new title. If you are a new user, please set up a new account and carefully read all the instructions. After login, you can find information on how to prepare your source or PDF file.
- Upload your paper’s PDF file and IEEE copyright form to 3DTV–CON 2017 web site: Upload the PDF-eXpress-approved file to 3DTV-CON 2017 web submission system (conftool.pro/3dtv-con2017/). Please don’t forget to also prepare and upload the IEEE copyright form.
- More information about the IEEE copyright form can be found at https://www.ieee.org/publications_standards/publications/rights/copyrightmain.html where you can find a pdf and doc version of the form.
CRITICAL DEADLINES AND OTHER INFORMATION
- The camera-ready paper must be uploaded by May 17.
- At least one author must register for the conference at full (non-student) rate.
Each full registration can cover 1 paper only. Failure to meet this deadline will result in removal of the paper from the 3DTV-CON 2017 technical program. Online registration will be opened in the next few days.
- Papers which are not presented at the conference will be excluded from the official proceedings and will not appear in IEEE Xplore. It is, therefore, critical that at least one author of this paper attend the conference to present the paper.
Copyright notice should be added to the footer (on the left) of the first page of the paper.
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-5386-1635-2/17/$31.00 ©2017 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-5386-1635-2/17/$31.00©2017 European Union
- For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-5386-1635-2/17/$31.00 ©2017 IEEE